AutoCAD Drafter Job Description:
An AutoCAD Drafter at Dovetail Gallery Inc. creates drawings for layout, fabrication, erection, and materials inventories of architectural millwork parts and components.
AutoCAD Drafter Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize company drafting and product standards in conjunction with drafting procedures and compliance requirements to detail projects of easy to moderate complexity.
- Develop detailed drawings utilizing AutoCAD and company proprietary software to produce accurate and easy to follow parts and fabrication drawings for use by woodworkers and installers to produce millwork parts for large scale jobs.
AutoCAD Drafter Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of the millwork industry preferred
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Must be hard working, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have positive attitude and willingness to learn and be part of a team
Medical Plan (benefits after 3 months employment)
Paid Vacation (after 1 year)
Paid Holidays (after 6 months)
All travel paid, plus per diem
Company: Dovetail Gallery
Contact: Gary Cacchione
Address: 352 East 18th St., Erie, PA 16503
Email: [email protected]
|**You may fax, mail or email resumes to the addresses above. All resumes must|